- California Mexicana: Missions to Murals, 1820–1930, English copyediting (Laguna Art Museum and University of California Press, 2017)
- Conversations/Conversaciones series (Fundación Cisneros, 2011-ongoing): Interviews with Latin American artists Caldas, Camnitzer, Cruz-Diez, Davidovich, Gullar, Kosice, Leirner, Maldonado, Porter, Soto. Spanish and English copyediting and proofreading.
- A Constructive Vision, Spanish and English proofreading (Marquand Books, 2009)
- Best Guide: Loreto (Best Guides LLC, 2007)
- The Geometry of Hope, Spanish and English proofreading (Blanton Museum of Art, The University of Texas at Austin, 2007)
- Yellowstone Treasures (Granite Peak Publications), 2001-present.
Winner of the 2017 IBPA Benjamin Franklin Award and the 2002 ForeWord INDIES Book of the Year Gold Award, "based on editorial excellence and professional production as well as the originality of the narrative and the value the book adds to its genre." The project has included editing, proofreading, indexing, print coordination, marketing, and YellowstoneTreasures.com website design and maintenance.
- La Colección Gelman art catalogs (Costco), Spanish proofreading and indexing, 2004
- A Guide to the Hidden Wisdom of Kabbalah (Bnei Baruch, 2002)
- The Four Seasons Guide to New England (Yankee Books, 1991)
- Adventuring in North Africa (Sierra Club Books, 1990)
"She was really great to work with on our book, and was very familiar with art history publications.
—Katherine E. Manthorne, editor of California Mexicana, 27 March 2017
- Introduction to Data Analysis and Decision Making, 4th ed.(South-Western Cengage, via MPS, 2010)
- Disorders of Childhood: Development and Psychopathology, 1st ed. (Cengage, via MPS, 2009)
- España Ayer y Hoy, 2nd ed. (Pearson Prentice Hall, 2008)
- The Sundance Writer: A Rhetoric, Reader, Handbook, 4th ed. (Wadsworth Cengage, via MPS, 2008)
- A History of England, 5th ed. (Pearson Prentice Hall, 2008)
- Estructura de los Sonidos de Español, 1st ed. (Pearson Prentice Hall, via MPS, 2008)
- Infants and Toddlers: Curriculum and Teaching (Prentice Hall, via ICC, 2007)
- The Everything German Practice Book (Adams Media, 2006)
- Observing and Understanding Child Development, 1st ed. (Thomson Delmar Learning, via ICC, 2006)
- Latinoamérica: Su Civilización y Su Cultura; La Escritura Paso a Paso; Sonidos, Sabores y Palabras; Más Allá de la Pantalla; Mosaicos (various publishers, via ICC, now MPS Books), Spanish proofreading, 2005-present
- Acting Is Believing (ICC, 2005)
- Deutsch: Na Klar! book and lab manual, (McGraw-Hill, 1995)
- Interacciones (Heinle, 1993)
"Please tell Beth how grateful I am that she noticed that problem with the percentages in the chart of Chapter 2. . . . Thank God she caught it. She’s SOOOO good."
—Carlos-Eduardo Piñeros, author of Estructura de los Sonidos de Español, 19 February 2008
- "Copyediting Basics," course developed and taught at Antioch University Continuing Education, Seattle, 2006-2008
- Educational Pathways:: A Faculty Development Resource (CENGAGE Delmar Learning, via ICC, 2006)
- The Origins of Sudeten German Nationalism: 1918-33, repurposing one chapter of a Ph.D. dissertation as an article, 2004
- "Hands-On Proofreading Workshop," co-developed and taught at Discover U, Seattle, 2002-2005
- Food Reviews International journal (Dekker), 2000
- Promising Futures report, Ford Foundation Study on Promising Practices in IT Training (Bay Area Video Coalition), 2000
- Half Moon Café, a hypertext fiction for English learners, was my Master's degree project for the University of Washington, Technical Communication Department, 1999.
- Vasilii Trediakovsky (Stanford University Press), 1990
Numerous journal articles, including the following:
- Motoyama, Y. "What Was New About the Cluster Theory? What Could It Answer and What Could It Not Answer?"
Economic Development Quarterly, Sept. 2008.
- Karlsson, F. & Moshfegh, B. "Energy Usage and Thermal Environment in a Low-Energy Building," Proceedings of RoomVent 2004, 9th International Conference on Air Distribution in Rooms, Coimbra, Portugal, Sept. 5-8, 2004.
- Milberg A, Strang P, Carlsson M, Borjesson S. "Advanced palliative home care: next-of-kin's perspective," J Palliat Med, 2003 Oct;6(5):749-56.
- Dabhilkar, M. & Bengtsson, L. "Balanced Scorecards for a Strategic and
Sustainable Continuous Improvement Capability," Proceedings of the 4th CINet Conference, Espoo, Finland, 2002. Winner of John Bessant Best Paper Award, 2002.
Master's theses and Ph.D. dissertations in fields including:
- Business management
- City and regional planning
- Contemporary art
- Environmental management
- Heating and ventilation
- Image compression
- Industrial engineering and management
- Sexual health
- Software engineering
"Just a quick note of thanks for all the work you put into the Copyediting class. Even if I never get a job in the field, the information given out will prove invaluable to make my own writing better."
—Tom Vincent, 6 April 2008
"A great job as usual, and even more, so fast that I´m amazed."
—Prof. Lars Bengtsson, 13 November 2008
"I am very grateful for your quick work. This is my first paper and I am not experienced with writing in English either. . . so through your comments I
also can improve my English language."
—Stefan, University of Gävle, Sweden, 7 March 2008
- "Caminando en sus zapatos," Washington State Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- "Segundo Paso" educational materials, Committee for Children
Corporate & Marketing
- Japan Association of Travel Agents World Travel Fair Guide, PowerPoint presentation (Elanex, Inc.), 2004
- Lightweight Management Console user's guide (Elanex, Inc.), translation editing, 2004
- 16-page brochure about Kabbalah for Bnei Baruch, 2002
- Onvia localization audit report for Bowne Global Solutions, 2000